Seems like all football analysts want to do is say some random thing that they think may happen this season and if they come true, they are awesome, if they don’t, they never mention them again. It sounds like a fun game, so I want to play. These are some predictions that seems out-of-the-box, but of course I will stay with tradition and brag if any of these become remotely true.
– I want to start off with the man in the picture, Brady Quinn. He will become the starter for Cleveland by week 8. Derek Anderson is a one-year wonder, much like Scott Mitchell was for Detroit in the mid-90s.
– Vince Young will end the season with more touchdowns than interceptions
– Larry Johnson will rush for 1600 yards and 17 touchdowns
– The Jets will win the AFC East
– Chad Johnson will lead the AFC in receiving yards
– Tom Brady will throw less than 30 TDs this season
– Kurt Warner will throw more than 30 TDs this season
– The Houston Texans will make the playoffs
– Matt Ryan will win Offensive Rookie Of The Year
– Adrian Peterson will only play in 10 games this season
– Shawne Merriman will get at least 8 sacks and play in at least 13 games.
– Drew Brees will lead the New Orleans Saints to win the NFC South
– J.T. O’Sullivan will throw for more than 28 TDs
– The St. Louis Rams will be better than 8-8
– The Kansas Chiefs will have the worse record in the NFL
– Marvin Harrison will retire after this season
– Daunte Culpepper will have signed with a team by week 6
– Nate Burleson will lead the Seahawks in receiving and TDs
– Rex Grossman will start at least 5 games this season
– Jerod Mayo will win Defensive Rookie Of The Year
– Marshawn Lynch will have a better fantasy season than Ladainian Tomlinson