I recently wrote an article asking who is the top 10 future superstars in Major League Baseball. I decided that my list was going to include players under the age of 25. I composed a list of about 25 and narrowed it down. The guys who didn’t make the cut were Jacoby Ellsbury, Ryan Braun (still not 100% sold), Conor Jackson, Hunter Pence, and A’s future phenom, Carlos Gonzalez. I think my list is pretty solid. If you want to read the entire article CLICK HERE.
1. Hanley Ramirez, IF, Florida Marlins
2. B.J. Upton, IF/OF, Tampa Bay Rays
3. Tim Lincecum, RHP, San Francisco Giants
4. Geovany Soto, C, Chicago Cubs
5. Evan Longoria, IF, Tampa Bay Rays
6. Joba Chamberlain, RHP, New York Yankees
7. Justin Upton, OF, Arizona Diamondbacks
8. Adam Jones, OF, Baltimore Orioles
9. Max Scherzer, RHP, Arizona Diamondbacks
10. Clayton Kershaw, LHP, Los Angeles Dodgers
I think all of these guys will make multiple All-Star teams, possible Cy Youngs, and future MVPs. Leave a comment if you think I left any of your favorite young players off of my list.
CLICK HERE if you want to read the entire article.